Thread: A couple of new guns

A couple of new guns

Hi, Bought a nice s/h Bsa superten yesterday cant wait to get out a bash some bunnys etc,,,, also bought my son a Theoben Fenman so he can have some fun also.....

Any tips on the rifles and problems that they have would be great, wanting to fit my bipod to the super ten but dont like the bottle band idea any probs fitting a quick detach stud to them.

cheers

secretagentmole Guest
    No problems fitting a QD stud to them, there is a lot of wood in that stock. Hope you and your boy put some target practise in before bunny bashing though!

Must be a strong lad if he can cock a Fenman!

secretagentmole Guest
    A Fenman is easy to cock, much easier than some spring rifles of the same power!

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    No problems fitting a QD stud to them, there is a lot of wood in that stock. Hope you and your boy put some target practise in before bunny bashing though!
    no probs im an ex marksman,,, and been shooting for 25 years mate

A Fenman is easy to cock, much easier than some spring rifles of the same power!
    Yes i can remember using them when they first came out , compared to an 80 they were heaven, he will love it

prob with the bipod i think it will foul on the bottle hmmm not wanting to fit a bottle band not wanting to mount the bipod reversed, so i may fit a spacer so to speak any one done this
    cheers

secretagentmole Guest
    Quite simple, buy a bottle sock, Woodfield sell them....

http://www.woodfield-gcp.co.uk/bottlecovers.htm

That way when the legs fold your bottle does not get marked! I use one on my Super 10!

If you are a tightwad, put some black insulation tape round the air bottle where the legs of the bipod touch it....

Quite simple, buy a bottle sock, Woodfield sell them....

http://www.woodfield-gcp.co.uk/bottlecovers.htm

That way when the legs fold your bottle does not get marked! I use one on my Super 10!

If you are a tightwad, put some black insulation tape round the air bottle where the legs of the bipod touch it....
    Bottle sock will be the best way,, i was thinking that cheers mate.