Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
Thanks Fordies great course great wind always good to see the strings blowing so hard that the brick ties blow away. Outstanding.

Was a target that was a Hieraaetus morphnoides peg 28 I will take that on the chin. If your pellet went low then you probably know the rules so have a slap on the back and a glass of red.

Score cards today were oustanding chaps and chappeses keep it up and you will ruin my day love a point docking or two.

Well shot you Oakie twats got to give credit where credit is due.

Rob Charle and Chris oustanding today.

Spongetwat it was a pleasure as always.

Peeps just one thing though if you are setting a course use a tape or at least calibrate the rangefinder on a tape and remember it is from the peg.

If you are going the Worlds see you there and if not see you all at Horsham in a couple of weeks.

Monkey
28 was a result of a number of things that went wrong, we pinged it as we knew it was close when we set it, either the rangefinder or the use of it (by me) was wrong. Lesson no 1 - use a decent calibrated rangefinder or a tape.

You asked for it to be moved in when you vetted the course and by the time we got to it the comp was well under way and it was too late when you pointed out it hadn't been moved. I don't know why this was the case. Lesson 2, don't assume - make sure any targets asked to be moved meet the requirements.

The rules are that a shot won't be pulled on a technicality once vetting is done.

Under the circumstances I don't think it made much difference to the outcome, but it was unfortunate and I apologise for the cock up.

I didn't get it by the way