Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SIHFT Round 2 Results

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Thanks Fordies great course great wind always good to see the strings blowing so hard that the brick ties blow away. Outstanding.

Was a target that was a Hieraaetus morphnoides peg 28 I will take that on the chin. If your pellet went low then you probably know the rules so have a slap on the back and a glass of red.

Score cards today were oustanding chaps and chappeses keep it up and you will ruin my day love a point docking or two.

Well shot you Oakie twats got to give credit where credit is due.

Rob Charle and Chris oustanding today.

Spongetwat it was a pleasure as always.

Peeps just one thing though if you are setting a course use a tape or at least calibrate the rangefinder on a tape and remember it is from the peg.

If you are going the Worlds see you there and if not see you all at Horsham in a couple of weeks.

Monkey
    28 was a result of a number of things that went wrong, we pinged it as we knew it was close when we set it, either the rangefinder or the use of it (by me) was wrong. Lesson no 1 - use a decent calibrated rangefinder or a tape.

You asked for it to be moved in when you vetted the course and by the time we got to it the comp was well under way and it was too late when you pointed out it hadn't been moved. I don't know why this was the case. Lesson 2, don't assume - make sure any targets asked to be moved meet the requirements.

The rules are that a shot won't be pulled on a technicality once vetting is done.

Under the circumstances I don't think it made much difference to the outcome, but it was unfortunate and I apologise for the cock up.

I didn't get it by the way
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

No apologies needed Mr Beardy, an outstanding course, easy to make a fubar when the pressure is on....(i missed it as well)

Lets hope UKAHFT don't stick 25mm's out any further than the 40yds otherwise there are gonna be lots of tears...

Nearly beat you sonny!

Idens, Buxted and Ford...this could be interesting...

Nice meeting everyone today, great Series with a great bunch of guys!...even Andy!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Prime Numbers

Great shoot Ford.

But to really appreciate the significance of 11 followed by 29 then work out where we are going with our Prime Numbers Progression.

Undivisible, uncatchable and out of sight!

Oh and Merle Haggard has agreed to play at the Hobbits requiem.

Thanks to Alex and Darren for great company today.

Shadow
    Falcon Lighthunter (.177),Air Arms S400 (.22),Weihrauch HW98 (.177),Hatsan 55S (.177), TH78D (.22) & a 2240 (.22)
    "The Oaks" SIHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    28 was a result of a number of things that went wrong, we pinged it as we knew it was close when we set it, either the rangefinder or the use of it (by me) was wrong. Lesson no 1 - use a decent calibrated rangefinder or a tape.

You asked for it to be moved in when you vetted the course and by the time we got to it the comp was well under way and it was too late when you pointed out it hadn't been moved. I don't know why this was the case. Lesson 2, don't assume - make sure any targets asked to be moved meet the requirements.

The rules are that a shot won't be pulled on a technicality once vetting is done.

Under the circumstances I don't think it made much difference to the outcome, but it was unfortunate and I apologise for the cock up.

I didn't get it by the way
    Wasn't your fault Beardie I should have checked it had been done. Thats my job not yours. I didnt get it either. Everyday is a school day.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.