Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: world champ is Tony Archer

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Yes well done to Steph Kirkwood, Martyn Goodsall and Anthony Archer Were Women a seperate class then?...or was it a three way shoot off?

A special well done to all the Oakies (especially Charles)
    It was an odd one, Tony & Martin had a shoot off for the open, Martin won, then they had a shoot off for World champion with all 3. Everyone had thought Martin was World champ until it filtered round that it was for the top open spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    Also congrats to Steve Light, very consistant shooting.
    Thanks Charles, 7th last year, 7th this year.. I will remember the kneeler I shot prone today for a while though

Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Thanks Charles, 7th last year, 7th this year.. I will remember the kneeler I shot prone today for a while though
    Been There done that.....Classic twat moment!..
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Been There done that.....Classic twat moment!..
    Especially when it could have been the points that took me into the shoot off for 1st-3rd, never mind, Tony deserved it with his 58 in the wood & 52 on the lake & the lake broke alot of people !

Don't tell me his daystate lasted the whole course......what did Simmmy get then the Booby prize??...eh?
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    Someone tell Tony that he's done the easy stuff, better up his game for next Sunday and another Sihft round.
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

Don't tell me his daystate lasted the whole course......what did Simmmy get then the Booby prize??...eh?
    That pic was the top Daystate shooters, 3rd in the manufacturers, there where 2 others, not sure where they ended up , it's good to see the Sussex lads up there though.

looks like tony may be going to
    lea valley next week for some interview
    stuff so dont think he will be able to do
    both.

rik
    Never pull the trigger unless you know
    you are going to hit what you are aiming at.

The Worlds

Huge congrats to a true gent Tony Archer for winning World Champ 2012, also to another gentleman Charles Peal getting 2nd place Springer, all the Sussex boys ( and girls ) did us proud, best weekend I've had in years, thanks to the organisers and marshalls for your hard work, will defo be back next year.
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"

Not forgetting Terry Aiken - equal 10th in World!!!
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Well done everyone - and bad luck Steve, one day mate, one day!

I got the grass cut
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

It's nice to see the Sussex shooters doing well

re story

here is a nice little story between me and tony archer.

after the shoot off, (i must admit is was slightly confuseing)i went to the main stand for the presentation. as i looked beside me tony stood a few yards away. he then spotted me and came over. as we were applauding the winners of the team event tony said to me i havent got a fu??ing clue what i won...... i never laughed so much and said to him..... your only the world champion.... lol. his reaction and look on his face was to die for.. a perfect moment from the worlds.

would just like to say well done to charles and terry. and all the sussex lads.
    that was a great weekend. ( we will not mention how i shot or how my dinner was on the saturday night)
    regards graeme.

Quote Originally Posted by cargs68 View Post
    here is a nice little story between me and tony archer.

after the shoot off, (i must admit is was slightly confuseing)i went to the main stand for the presentation. as i looked beside me tony stood a few yards away. he then spotted me and came over. as we were applauding the winners of the team event tony said to me i havent got a fu??ing clue what i won...... i never laughed so much and said to him..... your only the world champion.... lol. his reaction and look on his face was to die for.. a perfect moment from the worlds.

would just like to say well done to charles and terry. and all the sussex lads.
    that was a great weekend. ( we will not mention how i shot or how my dinner was on the saturday night)
    regards graeme.
    Yes, it was rather confusing the shoot off, apparently they should have done the world champion 1st, but it was done the other way round, they needed to decide who won the open class as well you see.
    So, how was your dinner & shooting