Thread: CMMG AR15 .22LR Mk4 Evo - Lanner Tactical Version

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just though i'd do a little update after nearly a year of using the CMMG in anger....

well I'm still happy with it, it's still knocking over bunnies, The only thing i've found is the BOHA can be a little temperamental unless the mags are operating smoothly and the BOHA is spotlessly clean. I got a couple of 10 round mags recently and it makes the whole shooting from the vehicle exercise a lot easier due to not having 4" of the mag catching on the door, all in all still well impressed with it, I've only have a couple of jams but I am using subs so I expected a lot more until the thing has had a few 1000 rounds through it.

CMMG have stopped making the BHOA and the last 2 generations of magazine, they've gone back to the first gen grey mag that works like a blackdog.

Ten round mags are definitely the way forward for hunting, especially from a vehicle. If they are BDM ten round mags you can open them up and remove the stop pin inside to extend the capacity to 15 rounds.

I have a Better-Mag adapter in my CMMG, using 10 round M&P mags is easy enough and they're pretty cheap from Brownells these days.