Life so far with my CMMG AR15 .22 rimfire has been great the gun itself is very well made, I ordered it from Paul at Lanner Tactical after visiting him and handling a few AR's in various configurations.

the spec of the gun is as follows

Stainless Steel Forward Assist Equipped Action
Black Phosphated Collar
Magpul BUIS Rear Sight
Mil-spec upper and lower with Mil Spec Anodising
1/16" twist barrel
WASP finish barrel
Carbon Steel Barrel
A2 Front Sight Base
Gas Deflector
Live round extraction
Anti-Jam Charging Handle
A1 Flash Hider
F Marked Front Sight Base
Mil-Spec Forward Assist
Anti-Jam charging handle
Mil-spec diameter buffer tube with spring and buffer
25 round mag with last shot bolt hold open follower
Lifetime warranty

Straight out of the box I was achieving sub 1" groups with CCI and Winchester super x ammo at 55 yards, it didn't like T22's or the cheap, dirty Aquila italian ammo, so can be ammo fussy just like any other .22

I initially had my simmons 1.5-5x20 WTC scope on but found the A post was in view and when shooting in low light was making the sight picture a little murky so I got some higher mounts and fitted a cheap Hawke 3-9x50 mildot scope on it which made a world of difference, all clear and still getting sub 1" grouping at 50+ yards. The Pulsar N550 sits very well on the picatinny rails and I also achieved sub 1" groups when using that too

I've put 400+ rounds through it so far and not a single jam even with winnie subs.

I got an A-Tec rimfire mod on Musketts recommendation and it's great, make the rifle nice & quite (cheers Muskett) and looks good too.

All in all a very nice rifle to use, I've had a few bunnies with it already and look forwards to many years of using it, the service I received from Paul has been second to non and I would recommend anyone considering buying an AR to speak with Paul