Thread: Morini 162 EI Short

Morini 162 EI Short

Hi I have just acquired a second hand M162 EI short version, so far liking the balance, and I am in the process of setting up the trigger to 500 gr.
    Q I would like to be able to replace the seals when needed, are there any pitfalls to doing this one's self assuming the right tools - C spanner and hex keys. ?

tia
    Evo 10 Compact.

Quote Originally Posted by silvershooter View Post
    Hi I have just acquired a second hand M162 EI short version, so far liking the balance, and I am in the process of setting up the trigger to 500 gr.
    Q I would like to be able to replace the seals when needed, are there any pitfalls to doing this one's self assuming the right tools - C spanner and hex keys. ?

tia
    I have a Morini 162E and enjoy shooting it.

No seal problems yet, but as we are both so close to Bob at Checkmate I think I would be tempted to let him do it as he has worked on Morini's for years.

Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 30-04-2012 at 10:02 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hi Bob

I completely forgot that Bob services Morinis.Mine has slow leak , I could not undo the block where the cylinder screws to replace the seals as a special tool is needed. I have ended up sending it away to be serviced. Post is very expensive these days. I will know next time.
    Dave
    Evo 10 Compact.