Quote Originally Posted by marky123 View Post
Hello
Where did you test it?
Mik goes down to Bisley quite regularly, so I got a trial there with 20 rounds of factory.

I then put 60 of factory and home load through it on receipt at Century, Bisley....in the horizontal rain!!

It has since been used at Stickledown this sunday just gone.

Deluge and windy in the morning (learned all about soggy bullets from that!!) got 56.3 at 900...early days and beat some open classers so not worried as a beginner. Some were obviously bad shots, wind change and wet ammo, so no worries about the rifle.

In the arvo the survivors went back to 1000. Again my lack of experience/consistency let me down, but the wind relented (guess who missed it...) and the sun came out...not for long but it happenned...honest.

The kit was that wet that it took a while to get an image at 1000.

I got a 60.4, which aint bad for a first attempt (I have only shot at 1000 before twice, once with an SSG...I think I scared it!!, and once with John Seagers Open class where I got a 63 something, but he made the wind calls so I cannot claim it really).

The nice thing is thus far there is no sign of water issues, a doddle to look after, and still got a daft grin