Thread: Newbie - not quite :)

Newbie - not quite :)

Hi every one.

Andrew here, new to the group, but not lead transportation in it various forms. Started out shooting FT about 20 yrs ago - Terry D may remember me, when A Airmasters of Venom Tuned HW77K was the 'hot' kit shooting alongside the Welhams, Rick North, Terry D(just before he won the world champs), Barry McGraw and Reg Grey et al. Sorry if I missed anyone else from those days but i think my dotage is setting in rofl

Migrated into Firearms, SLR before they were banned, then pistols in various forms until they went and I was left with rifles r/f and c/f - now come full circle back to airguns and i'd forgotten how much fun I was missing out on. Thanks to Steve & Tawd Vale for last w/e - at the NWFTA shoot - still coming to grips with what is now considered a easy shot (ave 38.6yds !!!), however my HW100 and Tasco 'scope spared my blushes and managed to make the 2 longest shots on the course (yep, missed plenty of other tho' lol)
    Had forgotten the pleasures of making a 40yd shot with a crss wind, when the projectile is not doing 2850fps !! airguns have come a long way and boy they are good 1!

Anyway If I can help I will, and look forward to meeting members of the group at various events that we can get too, work allowing

bye for now

Andrew

Remember Gun Control is hitting your target !!

Welcome aboard Andrew.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk