Thread: Tangfoglio CO2 pistol

Tangfoglio CO2 pistol

Does anyone have the Tangfoglio limited custom or the gold custom version, and if so how are they?

>>>linky<<<

Also, for the gold custom, if you take the rail off, can you put normal sights on and are there spare mags available?
    Air arms S400F beech with MTC Viper 3-12x44, AA silencer and custom hamster

Nescio quid loquor

If it follows the pattern of most new releases then it could be months before it reaches shops.
    BSA Superten BBK (Blueprinted), BSA Ultra SS Regged, Tanfoglio Witness, Umarex 1911
    and many, many bows and slingshots

I picked one up last week. (The Ltd custom)
    I don't think the .177 bb one is available yet, so I got the one that utilises the 6mm airsoft round.

Very nice gun indeed. The fit and finish even close up is excellent. The gun is solid and heavy and has a quite fierce snappy recoil.
    The trigger is good too, a short first stage with a crisp let off and a short over travel. It has fully adjustable sights and is pretty accurate.

I have around 20 handguns, including Umarex co2 .177 pellet, normal gbb airsoft and co2 .177 blowbacks and this is up there with the best of them.

Highly recommended........

The .177 looks to be my next buy.
    As you say -when- is the problem.

Yep,

I'll get the .177 as well. We'll just have to play the usual waiting game I suppose.

Some comments here
    http://umarexboysclubforum.myfinefor...about7696.html

Not heard of spare mags yet. With the Tanfolio Witness they appeared for short time and you had to grab em

Nige
    BSA Superten BBK (Blueprinted), BSA Ultra SS Regged, Tanfoglio Witness, Umarex 1911
    and many, many bows and slingshots