Thread: Good deal for all you fellow torch lovers

Good deal for all you fellow torch lovers

Sport Direct have half price on LEDLenser torches. You have to create a username and password but it takes 2mins, cost nothing, and they have good offers. Just a heads up this week as it's torches.

http://www.sportpursuit.co.uk/led-lenser
    Good deals: Greylag, Blade, Tankbanger, PodgyBear, Godwin, gt550a, Stereotype, Dwazzer, Paul1952, Benchrest, Steelyglint, PaulsOK, IronMonkey, Verminator66, Lupus, SonOfDave BSA Superten BBK .22, Theoben Evo T/H .22

hi,
    just signed up to the sportpursuit site, how good are the lenser torches compared to a surefire?

look like good prices

I haven't used a Surefire, but the LEDLensers are pretty good IMHO. Bright, durable, and on this site, a fair price to boot. I have a P7 which is very good for it's size. I also bought a Fenix torch not long ago (a TK60) which is outstandingly bright!
    Good deals: Greylag, Blade, Tankbanger, PodgyBear, Godwin, gt550a, Stereotype, Dwazzer, Paul1952, Benchrest, Steelyglint, PaulsOK, IronMonkey, Verminator66, Lupus, SonOfDave BSA Superten BBK .22, Theoben Evo T/H .22

£25 instead of £60 for a P7 for example.