Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: air pistol, where to start?

do you mean all of the 357s leak or just the newest ones??

thanks

sorry for all the questions guys, would a walther gun be a good choice? ive seen a few come up for sale and i like the way they look but the question is do they work well?

cheap pistol

if its a multi shot you are after, you can normally find cheap walther ppk's on here for about 60 to 65 squids they also have blow back. excellent for plinking cans. then theres the tanfoglio witness, another great plinker, 80 to 85 pounds, theres loads, be patient, wait untill you get full access, browse the airguns for sale, untill you think you ave found what youre after, then review it on u tube, to help you make your mind up ,they are all on there,or alternatively post your questions on here, there is always somebody willing to give you the answers you'r looking for.

ppk

Quote Originally Posted by nickuk8 View Post
    sorry for all the questions guys, would a walther gun be a good choice? ive seen a few come up for sale and i like the way they look but the question is do they work well?
    007. i have never owned a ppk but have been very tempted on numerous ocassions, i have reviewed them though , and they are brill for short range plinking, a lovely cheap little gun. all metal, i think its a 16 shot mag, with blowback, = smooth triger, expect to pay £60 +...