Thread: Please Help My Good Friend!!!

Please Help My Good Friend!!!

I have a friend who lost her Mother when we were both 16. She's now doing some fundraising for the hospice where her mother spent her last few weeks.

Her Story:

"In 2003 my mum was diagnosed with cancer, it was terminal and she was given only six months to live. I was only sixteen and it was an awful time for my family. St Michaels Hospice, allowed us to ensure that her last few weeks were as pain free and comfortable as possible. The work they do it truly amazing!!"

https://www.justgiving.com/Melissa-Folly0

Many Thanks

Nick
    "The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark."

The local hospice was fantastic when my wife had cancer in her early 30s, we had two small kids and it was frightening, we all know some one affected by this.
    If we all could give just £1 this will make a difference to some ones life, I have just given £2 its not much but with gift aid its £2.50, and every little helps.

Thank you very much!!

Nick
    "The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark."

BUMP for a seriously good cause, that hopefully none of us needs to reach out to in the future.

Our local hospice in Welwyn looked after our best friend, Karen, who had pancreatic cancer and left behind 2 boys aged 14 and 7. They were amazing and made her last 2 months as comfortable as possible, spent huge amounts of time helping the boys adjust during and after her death, and are the nearest things to angels incarnate that I've ever met.
    Matou: The Braughing Banger