Thread: Beeman SS1 Scope

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Beeman SS1 Scope

I bought one of these a while ago, they are extremely rare 2.5x16 super short scopes made for Robert Beeman by Hakko I think in Japan. It is a tiny and very good quality scope, but I can't really find a rifle it really suits. Does anyone know what rifle they were designed for? Perhaps the FWB Sport 127 or a Sharp Innova? Anyway if I can't match it up with something then it is going to have to go. I have got a HW25 now but I like my old school Nikko Sterling 4x28 for that. Maybe it would go well on one of those carbine type rifles made up from pistol parts....

Beeman Scope

Not an airgun, but a Marlin 39 cries out for a small scope just like that.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by coburn View Post
    Not an airgun, but a Marlin 39 cries out for a small scope just like that.
    Ah, I used to have a Marlin 39M (the one with the straight hand), it was very accurate with its heavy barrel. Sold it in 2002 though.. Perhaps a Walther lever action CO2 gun would be good then?

A Ruger 1022 Zombie apocalypse special would need a scope like this.

"Double tap to the head and he's going down" Alan Partridge.

I've got one too . . . it fits perfectly on my ASI Paratrooper Repeater, WITH the tube magazine in place.
    Matou: The Braughing Banger

I used to have one on my FWB 602 for plinking fun (not meaning to sound flash, like).
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    I used to have one on my FWB 602 for plinking fun (not meaning to sound flash, like).
    Hello Danny, what have you got on it now? Back in town now so we should go for a pint or two soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Hello Danny, what have you got on it now? Back in town now so we should go for a pint or two soon.
    You have a PM, Alistair.

The SS1 is sitting in a drawer doing nothing right now. I have it earmarked for my Venom Excel TDR (p2 HERE) in due course.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

MKI Vulcan; that RB5 (??), ASI Para as said; BSA's; any small rifle.

I have a small Hakko on an ERMA .22LR Carbine.

The beeman scopes are very popular here in the states with AR15 owners. If anyone wants to part with one for reasonable give me a IM.