Thread: Gehmann shooting jacket delays?

Question Gehmann shooting jacket delays?

Hi all just wondering if anyone had recently ordered a stock size jacket from Gehmann and if they had suffered any delay in delivery?
    I had ordered a shooting jacket for the mrs from a uk supplier on the 5th of march and was told although the size was out of stock it should be expected in 7-10 days.........10 weeks later and after chasing the order up with the supplier on several occasions still no sign the last info I have is that it left germany on the 30th and is still in transit
    Any info appreciated

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    TC
    We have ordered a couple in our club and the long delivery seems to be standard. Their sizing is suspect as well so I hope its right when it comes! Other different products we order from Germany are slow and on long delivery, I think they are feeling the pinch as well and are not holding stock so you have to wait until they have enough orders to justify production.
    Good shooting
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    TC
    We have ordered a couple in our club and the long delivery seems to be standard. Their sizing is suspect as well so I hope its right when it comes! Other different products we order from Germany are slow and on long delivery, I think they are feeling the pinch as well and are not holding stock so you have to wait until they have enough orders to justify production.
    Good shooting
    Robin
    Hi robin thanks for the reply and the info especially about the dodgy sizing
    We decided yesterday to cancel the order anyway as Gehmann had again told the supplier the jacket had been sent two weeks ago but had still not arrived if they just stated what delivery times were and not promise 7-10 days and still not deliver after 11 weeks we will be looking at other options now and it will certainly not be from Gehmann

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    But despite the problems they are good for a budget jacket.
    I think you'll find that also all the top companies are slow at present as their priorities are going into kit for the Olympics, but I doubt Gehmann would be in that position.
    Good shooting
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?