Thread: Which Pellets????

Which Pellets????

Hi All,

I have an incoming TX200 MKIII and would appreciate your feedback on which pellets you think are most suited to this gun?

Thanks in advance.

My TX200 hc in .177 loved 8.4g jsb's in 4.52 head size
    will

Which calibre?

In any event, just start by trying a quality dome-headed pellet from a reputable manufacturer, like JSB/Air Arms/Bisley/H&N.
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Quote Originally Posted by snock View Post
    Which calibre?

In any event, just start by trying a quality dome-headed pellet from a reputable manufacturer, like JSB/Air Arms/Bisley/H&N.
    Ooops my apologies it's .177

secretagentmole Guest
    My TX loved Prometheus Defiants, could hit teaspoon spinners at 45 metres with that!

Quote Originally Posted by rixy View Post
    Hi All,

I have an incoming TX200 MKIII and would appreciate your feedback on which pellets you think are most suited to this gun?

Thanks in advance.
    My Tx200 Hc .22 loves jsb exact 13,43grains or H&N barracuda.They are both awsome

My tx is a .22, but it loves both bisley magnums and falcon accuracy plus domed. Both are great pellets, just very different weights.
    You should try them in .177 flavour but that's as far as I can help.

I don't know any serious TX200 shooter who uses anything other than AA Field/JSB Exact 8.4 grain usually in 4.52 head size but sometimes 4.51. In spite of this I would try H & N FTT as well although I'd certainly start with the AA/JSB.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

Quote Originally Posted by ovy4213 View Post
    My tx is a .22, but it loves both bisley magnums and falcon accuracy plus domed. Both are great pellets, just very different weights.
    You should try them in .177 flavour but that's as far as I can help.
    I'm amazed that your legal limit TX 'loves' Bisley Magnums. I don't even use them in my FAC HW80 as it is better with FTTs. They are generally considered to be far too heavy for legal limit use especially in .22. Have you actually tried H & N FTT and AA Fields in your rifle? If you haven't PM me you address and I 'll send you some to try.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

jsb blue 7.9 or jsb red 8.4. air arms fields. falcons are a great pellet for a springer with them being lightweight, but make sure you try them over a crono as they fly very close to the limit. they can be a bit ropey in wind with them bieng so light, but they dont half fly flat mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick View Post
    I'm amazed that your legal limit TX 'loves' Bisley Magnums. I don't even use them in my FAC HW80 as it is better with FTTs. They are generally considered to be far too heavy for legal limit use especially in .22. Have you actually tried H & N FTT and AA Fields in your rifle? If you haven't PM me you address and I 'll send you some to try.
    They give me a 10p size grouping at 35 yards, and have always put down bunnies no problem. The TX is set at 11.7 v-mach kit fitted, but I tried them in my 77k and it hated them.
    I have tried the AA Diablo field, and there grouping wasn't great to be honest, but I have never tried the H&N FTT.
    I'll PM you now! Cheers for the help

Normally AA fields through mine however I had a tin of Milbro TR's kicking about and she loved them! Never put a group down but they seemed to work really well, will have to get some more. Almost felt guilty putting such a cheap pellet through her