Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 out of 4 rifles don't work!

Quote Originally Posted by tisme View Post
    They just called me back, again. They have found it. Now they have just told me it's an ex demo rifle, the shop that sold it to me didn't say that. I asked for a new one and I was told no they want to try and fix it again.

John you couldn't have, they said they don't get many EV2s back.
    They are right most get sent else where to get fixed,as there are one or two people in the UK who seem to get them to work.
    A miss is a miss no matter how much energy the pellet is carrying.

When i got mine back it would shoot ok until i put it down for about 2mins take the next shot and it would drop low and that happened on BOTH ?. nothing like my old Pro Target.
    If you were shooting Ft , just hope you don't have to wait between lanes lol.

I had the drop thing when I fist got it. I shoot HFT and when we had two shots per peg, I would plate the first and get the second. Now its just an air leek and the finish on the barrel and cylinder.

John is yours with them at the mo?

They have called back yet again and said they will have it done for wednesday, with new barrel, reg, and cylinder. Fingers crossed.
    Wake up, there's no father christmas, no tooth fairy and no god. Get over it

EV2 back, shooting fine and holding air. Well done Air Arms

CZ back and working fine. Edger Bros say there was nothing wrong! 8 people tried it all found there was! But its fixed now.

Remington back and still the same. Edger bros say the honed the chamber but its still the same and today an gun smith told me the chamber had not been honed!

Howa wasn't fine I found the bedding post missing in the stock, but now have new ones. Well done the hunting lodge for fixing it.
    Wake up, there's no father christmas, no tooth fairy and no god. Get over it