Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pete mountford (d.o.c)

pete mountford (d.o.c)

it is with tears in my eyes im informing everyone that after a long fight with cancer, moderator on the daystate owners club, pete mountford passed away early today.
    i sure i can convey condolences to his wife and family.

pete mountford R.I.P (pete m)

very very sorry to read of his passing Pete was one of life's nice guys and will be sorely missed
    R.I.P Pete.
    my condolences to his family.
    brian.

I heard about Pete earlier on today. To say I am devastated is an understatement, I was with him in his "Man Cave" only last week.

He put up a brave and noble fight.

Sleep well mate.

Neil and Pauline
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Unhappy

same here tony when i got the text of leon & you said it too, i was gutted he passed i was at furnace mill shooting but i stopped for a while has it did not sink in for a few mins.

& i was hoping like the rest of us pete might last a bit longer has he wanted to see the olympics this year..... .

RIP Pete lad

& my thoughts go out to his family from me & lene

So sorry to here this news Tony.

As many will know Pete had been unwell for some time, and despite the pain and other physical difficulties he managed to maintain
    his sense of humour and dignity, whilst still finding time to help run the DOC.

It was only a month ago when we were shooting at the Greyhound and sharing a few laughs.

A truly good man who's humour and caring ways will be missed.

My condolences to Pete's family.

RIP

Apologies if this is posted elsewhere, but I just tried to log onto the Daystate Owners Club site and found that Pete M has died.

I know he'd been suffering for a while, my sympathies to his friends and family.

i was looking for a thread about Pete , nice one for starting one .
    i only knew Pete on the internet but he was a well liked man and fought his illlnes with dignity until the end , never complained and was tolerant and understanding in his position on the DOC.
    my thoughts are with his family at this sad time .
    the defect of equality is that we only desire it with our superiors
    Henri Bregne 1837 - 1899

yes i have just tried to log in also, seems he has passed away.

RIP pete,

I just can't find the right words.

Such a nice man.

Mick

Rip pete m

The world is a sadder place today with the loss of Pete.
    i only knew him through the DOC, and in that time i have come to know him as a man, though suffering, he if he could, would always be there to help others, he never lost his sense of humour and made every on feel welcome.
    my heart goes out to his family, and friends, and all those who kenw him

A SAD DAY FOR US ALL

brennan

Lovely man

I didn't know Pete well, however I recently bought a stock from him via the Daystate forum and it was clearly evident that he was a lovely guy; very genuine and decent. My thoughts are with his friends and family, RIP buddy and God bless.
    www.enriched.flppro.biz Good deals: Snowz,qubicinch,Tonyc1,AndyH(x4),REDTAIL,craigy,da vegee59(x2),davidstoncold(x2),tuco64,funkedup,g.l. w.,doghead5,snowz,2DOGSSOULY,bullet boy,GarethW-B,Murphy,telgun,hw59,tiger1,Arai,JTB JP,Ali P,GBlock,TORNADO4,Rudy,Ken1,

Pete M

I sent a text Wednesday his wife replied saying he was poorly, the yesterday his daughter text to tell me he passed away. I after the chemotherapy I thought he was very up beat. Still in pain he went shooting his air rifles and pistols .he went out of his way to take me to the greyhound when i broke my leg and got to know Pete quite well. This still comes as a shock. The early shift at the greyhound will not be the same.
    Bill Peat

Big Bill
    BOINGING ALONG,SINGING A SONG AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BEAUTIFUL BRINEY SEA

Met Pete several times down at the Greyhound, a very nice guy, easy to talk to, very up front about his illness and very determined to carry on regardless.

I an very sorry to hear this sad news-although I never met Pete in person, we did a few deals recently and he was a complete gentleman.
    My sincere condolences to all those who knew and will miss him.
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Im truly sorry Pete was a good friend really nice bloke would do anything for you. I wish his family well and will be at crem to pass on my respects.
    A Real Peaky Blinder - Spring Is The Thing