Thread: silenced c02 pistol's

silenced c02 pistol's

so it happend i got the neighbours complaining about the noise,

ive got alot of pistol's i shoot,
    but none so far that i can fit a silencer too apart from the baikal but thats a stupid price,

so my questions to you guy's is, whats the best silenced pistol? i know the umarex silencer's are rubbish
    but i know you can fit good silencers on there instead,
    also it has to be a replica gun as im obsessed with lucks

unless someone knows how i can put a silencer on my cybergun ak? :L or my crosman 357, or witness, or desert eagle,

i think the cybergun sig p226 x5 open has a fake barrel extension that could be ditched in favor of an after market silencer not to sure on any other replicas.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    This.... CLICKY has a removable 'compensator' that could perhaps be replaced with a silencer if the threads 1/2" UNF.

There's also a Beretta & CP99 version - but theres no info as to whether the compensators are replacable...

I found that the only secure silencer fitting I could get on a pistol was a Magicniner adaptor on my S&W 586. Popped a Weihrauch silencer on it, and it is sheer "phutt" There are adaptors out there for CP99 and CP88, but the single screw fitting seems a bit flimsy.

The S&W revolver is your best bet get Magicniner or someone to make an adaptor for it do not even think of putting a silencer on to any blow back gun as it will not work as it uses gas to work the blow back.