Well, managed to take it out for some testing yesterday.

After using my initial zero, I have noticed that there is a slight change of POI at my ranges from using my 4200, but this was to be expected, so after a little practice, I was able to shoot small stones comfortably at ranges from 15-40yds rested.

I was quite fortunate with the weather yesterday, as the evening was bright with a fair amount of sun, but as it got darker, the cloud appeared. So I could test for white out under those conditions. I am pleased to say, the scope didn't suffer from any yesterday and it performed nicely when set at 8x with a parallax setting of 30yds, the image was sharp, bright and crisp from edge to edge.

Now with the light fading, I decided to take a mooch across to a part of my permission where there was woodland, I then had a quick scan about amongst the shadows, this proved to be positive, with a bright image with plenty of contrast, sometimes definition can be lost through the optics under these conditions, but this scope is certainly better than the 4200 in these conditions, although the 4200 was very good.
The one gripe I have is the ret can be tricky to see, it is a real shame there isn't an illuminated version.

You have to be more particular with the head alignment on this scope, otherwise you find you get a 3/4 moon type picture, which is good as it forces you into the correct position minimising parallax error.

I now moved to another permission that is open fields surrounded by hedge rows, I wandered down the middle of the field, scanning the hedge row at around 80yds, it was almost dark by this point, so much so, if I had wanted to spot anything with the naked eye, I would have needed to use the lamp, but I could easily pick out rabbits against the hedge through the scope. Unfortunately they were out of range, but they will keep for another day.

then, lamp time, Awesome, there isn't much more I can say really. Used with my Lightforce 140, with red filter and dimmer, it is like it is in daylight, but red, I haven't yet changed the magnification for this, but I will do on my next outing and see how it copes up there at 16x

Nice scope, am I happy with it – HELL YEAH!