Thread: Airsporter 2?

Airsporter 2?

Hi,

I was tempted for a minute but I can't get away, but if anyone else is interested - in this week's 'Scot Ad's' :

"BSA Airsporter 2 air rifle .22. Very nice condition, with small set of scopes & gunbag. £100 ovno, 01847 891284 or 07765249658"

The downside, that's in Thurso, - & I wonder if maybe the phrase 'Airsporter 2' is actually a typo for Airsporter .22?

Regards

Or Airsporter MK 2

Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Quote Originally Posted by oliver13 View Post
    Hi,

I was tempted for a minute but I can't get away, but if anyone else is interested - in this week's 'Scot Ad's' :

"BSA Airsporter 2 air rifle .22. Very nice condition, with small set of scopes & gunbag. £100 ovno, 01847 891284 or 07765249658"

The downside, that's in Thurso, - & I wonder if maybe the phrase 'Airsporter 2' is actually a typo for Airsporter .22?

Regards
    Well you'll never know unless you call, but you won't know whether it really is a reasonable price or not for a Mk2 without pics - no mention of the condition of the blueing, whether the sights are still there, etc etc - "very nice condition" is all in the eyes of the beholder who may well be overlooking stuff that matters to a collector.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

On a positive note... it could also be the bargain of the year - a mint MK 2 with original BSA scope

Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Ive tried to phone a dozen times but no answer, obvously doesnt want to sell thay bad?
    Neil