Thread: Elements for an Original 75

Elements for an Original 75

Hi
    I have just got myself an Original 75 and started to have a go at 10m,20m and bell target .I would like to know the best size element for these ranges, I am currently using a 3.6 element.Also i am looking at getting a clear plastic element ,Do you have any knowledge of which ones fit the 75 .

Thankyou Phil

I think they are M18, I'll measure one later. It might be worth checking your own element to confirm as the first link below indicates 16.05mm which may be the element rather than the tunnel and there's numerous variations to be found on german 10m rifles.

You can buy boxed sets of elements from here. I believe, but don't know, they are made by UK Neil (a bbs member).

Intershoot also do sets or singles.

I'll leave the "size issue" to those with some more experience of 10 & 20 metre disciplines.
    Last edited by 18 Wheeler; 19-05-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Thankyou. I will give them both a call on Monday .
    Phil

Here are some photos of my frontsight (Original Mod66, DoM 07.75).

The aperture is only 2.0mm on this one, which I use for 6 yard Belltarget. It's a little on the small side IMO.

For 6 yard bell target the most common sizes used are 3.6 to 3.8 and up to 4.2 for 10 metre paper punching. Don't know about the 20 yard discipline.

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

M18 is the very common Anschutz size. So you can check egun for sets as well
    ATB,
    yana