Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rochford agc 27th may shoot + fun snooker comp!

Rochford agc 27th may shoot + fun snooker comp!

Sunday 27th we will have a 30 target course set up around our wood, a very well stocked plinking range and we also have our zero lane for any checks needed.

We will also be having our exciting 3 minute snooker comp again with a prize for the winner. This has changed from the normal 5 minute one and only single shot only can take part. Rules are like snooker you have to hit a red then a colour then a red again and so on.......

Or just come for a lovely relaxed shoot in lovely surroundings and a bit of chat and banter.

All the usual FREE GRUB, TEA, COFFEE ETC..... ( BUT CANS ARE 50P)

Non-member adult...£7
    Non-member junior...£4 ( Remember your days shoot, YOUR LUNCH, BISCUITS, TEA, COFFEEE ETC.... are
    included in this.)

members adult.....£5
    members junior.....£3

Safety brief 10-15am

Hopefully the weather stays nice!

Question 27th May Shoot

Just checking, but the shoot, apart from the snooker, is it a competition? It sounds like a fun one

Please confirm so I know what kit to bring.

Ta very much.

James

ps looking forward to the snooker
    I need to practice more to have more lucky shots.
    Rochford AGC

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Sadly i will be missing this shoot as i have to go to Cambridge HFT club to collect my new Daystate FTR Bunny Basher.

Another FTR i hear you say !!!

Yep that’s right and i will be the proud owner of a pair of FTR's, One set up for competition and one as a Sniper for hunting lol

See you all soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kangarooscope View Post
    Just checking, but the shoot, apart from the snooker, is it a competition? It sounds like a fun one

Please confirm so I know what kit to bring.

Ta very much.

James

ps looking forward to the snooker
    Hi James,

The course will be set just for people to practise and have fun, the only comp this week is the snooker.

S-G-L

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Sadly i will be missing this shoot as i have to go to Cambridge HFT club to collect my new Daystate FTR Bunny Basher.

Yep that’s right and i will be the proud owner of a pair of FTR's, One set up for competition and one as a Sniper for hunting lol
    Once you get used to it you will be able to get some. Now we have got to get you to gut and skin them. Must'nt be so wimpish about this you know. Get stuck in and sort them out.

Looking forward to the shoot. Tony might be a little tired out though. Last time I got hold of him he was up to his neck in leather. Karen's tiring him out apparently, kinky bu###r. It's all right Tony the whip marks will heal up in time.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Once you get used to it you will be able to get some. Now we have got to get you to gut and skin them. Must'nt be so wimpish about this you know. Get stuck in and sort them out.

Looking forward to the shoot. Tony might be a little tired out though. Last time I got hold of him he was up to his neck in leather. Karen's tiring him out apparently, kinky bu###r. It's all right Tony the whip marks will heal up in time.
    But the emotional scars run much deeper 😝
    Dan grades do it best !!!

What a lovely day for some bunny bashing, Cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    What a lovely day for some bunny bashing, Cant wait
    Bet thats not what the bunnies are thinking!

Sunday shoot

Am looking forward to a shoot this sunday,it's about time

I belive the targets will be out,for a pleasent walk & shoot around the course,is the bluebells still in force,or will the force be with us

Regards LES
    AA EV2 .177 MTC 10x44
    HW100T Ginb .177 MTC 10x44
    www.rochfordac.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by LESMAN9 View Post
    Am looking forward to a shoot this sunday,it's about time

I belive the targets will be out,for a pleasent walk & shoot around the course,is the bluebells still in force,or will the force be with us

Regards LES
    Well, the bluebells are still in force at the moment, but it adds to the challenge!

see you sunday!

Looks like its gonna be a warm one this sunday and dare I say it " no waterproofs"

Well, the suns out, I've got up early for some strange reason (I scare myself sometimes )

Looking forward to a nice day in the woods!

see you there

Quote Originally Posted by sexy-grub-lady View Post
    Well, the suns out, I've got up early for some strange reason (I scare myself sometimes )

Looking forward to a nice day in the woods!

see you there
    I wonder what that strange reason was Karen, Cant you leave the old man alone for 5 mins lol....

Been and collected my new toy and very nice too, Will be even better once i do the stock myself and get it all set up for the bunnies.

See you all for the open comp & hope you all had a great day.

Atb Harry.

Got to get you blooded Harry. How are you going to cook them bunnies if you can't clean them. You can't cook em with guts in. Just imagine it's a particularly crappy nappy and you will be OK. NO powder or cream though.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Got to get you blooded Harry. How are you going to cook them bunnies if you can't clean them. You can't cook em with guts in. Just imagine it's a particularly crappy nappy and you will be OK. NO powder or cream though.
    I can deal with crappy or wee wee nappies mate no problems but if i dont eat the bunnies then why should i get my hands dirty and then get my gund bloody too lol...