Thread: sig sauer x five?

sig sauer x five?

anyone used one of these? are they any good? thinking about getting a blowback gun and i dont want another witness, whats the shot count like? also is the mag the only part of the pistol that leak's like the baikal the valve and everything being in the magazine also does anywhere have spare mags? sorry to bombard you guys with questions but i just discovered it and it looks really good

Quote Originally Posted by customcrosshair View Post
    anyone used one of these? are they any good? thinking about getting a blowback gun and i dont want another witness, whats the shot count like? also is the mag the only part of the pistol that leak's like the baikal the valve and everything being in the magazine also does anywhere have spare mags? sorry to bombard you guys with questions but i just discovered it and it looks really good
    i have got one- very good, very accurate by bb standards. have a look on the 'replica co2 airgun collection' site- it's an american site owned by a guy who tests out all the pistols listed- the sig 226 x-five is one of them.

New pistol

You can buy the c225 new again re producing them try guns gb they have new stock you can try a stockist by you

Soz boys wrong thread

Sorry lads wrong thread it's been a long day