I bought this recently of 'that' website, listed as a WW1 rifle range postcard in the listing, but in the description it mentioned "BSA tent". Anyway, nothing in the photo was obviously air related, and no obvious sign of any BSA tent, but something about the distance and style of the targets got my interest so I placed a bid and forgot about it. When I checked back there had been only one other lowish bid, so was quite pleased to say the least, but wondering if I had wasted my time (again).

Arrived today, and under inspection with a loupe it's a result!...at least 3 BSA prewars in there, plus tantalising glimpses in the background of rifles where people have moved and the image is blurred, the BSA tent is indeed there in the background, and it looks like an early Army attended / BSA sponsored air rifle event.

The guns clearly visible are spade end under-levers, but there could possibly be a push button on a seat in the background, so am in the process as I write this of maxing out the poor old Epson V300 with the biggest resolution scan it will do (230 mins left).

Will get it on asap, with the missus hopefully doing her photoshop thingy to get some close ups so maybe can get some opinions of venue / date picture was taken as nothing on the card unfortunately