Thread: Webley Alecto Pneumatic Pistol .22

Smile Webley Alecto Pneumatic Pistol .22

Had air rifles on & off over the years for use in the garden but this year getting into it more & joined BASC.

This is my 1st brand new buy & I'm over the moon with it

Has any body else got one on here & are there any extra's you would put on it. i.e. lazer / light

Quote Originally Posted by Adz. View Post
    Had air rifles on & off over the years for use in the garden but this year getting into it more & joined BASC.

This is my 1st brand new buy & I'm over the moon with it

Has any body else got one on here & are there any extra's you would put on it. i.e. lazer / light
    They look like interesting air pistols. I've never had... or even shot a pneumatic. What are your impressions (clearly positive)?

Congrats! . I was looking at these myself but went for the HW45 in the end. I think I will get one of these as well at some point or maybe a Rohm PCP pistol as I fancy something without recoil to add to my collection.

Superb pistols, Alectos. Not the prettiest though! I find RWS Hollow Points shoot well in mine (.177). Very accurate and benefit from a bit of a fiddle with the trigger set up I found, to get it to a very short pull. Remember the oil, just not too much. Despite what it says about a dose of oil every 6 months, a single drop every 250 shots or so may be better- avoids drowning it. I briefly experimented with a laser, but the sights are more than adaquate, so took it off again.

I picked one up myself a few days back, hardly been able to put it down since! Amazingly accurate and powerful to boot, was plinking shotty shells at 10yards and it sent them flying! Have put a red dot sight on mine but to be honest it hasnt made too much of a difference, the sights are good enough to begin with.

have shoot one at the club. not mine belongs to another member, clever thing and preattey accurate, enjoy.