Thread: Daystate Airwolf

Daystate Airwolf

Hi guys I need your advice, I'm looking to buy the air wolf in. 177 I'm currently using the hw100kt which I think it's a fantastic rifle. Is the airwolf good as it looks? And which model to go for?

Thanks in advance guys.

Anwar.

my airwolf is great and has a very high shot count but also check the ranger as sure its without the electronics

I don't think you can go wrong with a wolf. I have the cdt wolf in fac and it is deadly accurate. You will have to try one out first as the trigger is not to everyone taste but like the chap above said a ranger could fit you better. There has been a few wolf mct`s and rangers flying around one here so keep your eyes peeled fella

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    my airwolf is great and has a very high shot count but also check the ranger as sure its without the electronics
    Do you know how many marks there are on the airwolf? I was told the ranger is lot better..

Quote Originally Posted by Ash. View Post
    I don't think you can go wrong with a wolf. I have the cdt wolf in fac and it is deadly accurate. You will have to try one out first as the trigger is not to everyone taste but like the chap above said a ranger could fit you better. There has been a few wolf mct`s and rangers flying around one here so keep your eyes peeled fella
    Hi ash. I sorry don't know much about the wolf. I all I know I want one.. You said cdt wolf??

Hi matey im in the same boat ive been out the game for a while an have been looking at the daystates very nice guns alot of reviews ect on you tube some good some not so but im undecided
    which to buy my head is fried........

Kev!!

The Air Wolf is a superb rifle, very very nice to shoot, is it any more accurate than the HW100? no, is it built better than the HW100? imo no, but i do love both of mine.

The Wolf and HW100's are my favourite guns, both awesome but in different ways

Quote Originally Posted by Steve K View Post
    The Air Wolf is a superb rifle, very very nice to shoot, is it any more accurate than the HW100? no, is it built better than the HW100? imo no, but i do love both of mine.

The Wolf and HW100's are my favourite guns, both awesome but in different ways
    ....but the Wolf does have a MUCH nicer stock

Have used both (own a Wolf), horses for courses really, the HW is nearly half the price of the Wolf. Is it half as good? No, is the Wolf twice as good? No.....but I bought a Wolf

You really won't regret buying one.

Adrian
    My wife DOES know how much my rifle cost - she bought it for me! Blaser R8 Success Mono LH with .22lr. .204 Ruger, 6.5 x 55 and .308

Guys what is the difference between cdt mtc? The weight on the airwolf is it a lot heavy then the hw100kt? Because I don't want it to be too heavy...

i dont find my wolf heavy in fact its a lot lighter than my mk3 , but really you need to hold it first to find out how heavy it is as some are better balanced ,,,,,,,,,,,,,i never like heavy guns yet i get better results with them as they dont seem to sway so much ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i had a hw100 and got rid of it my mk2 rapid and my airwolf would go before my mk3 ,,,,,,,,,,,,dont think anything will shoot better than the mk3 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but think daystate is the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    i dont find my wolf heavy in fact its a lot lighter than my mk3 , but really you need to hold it first to find out how heavy it is as some are better balanced ,,,,,,,,,,,,,i never like heavy guns yet i get better results with them as they dont seem to sway so much ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i had a hw100 and got rid of it my mk2 rapid and my airwolf would go before my mk3 ,,,,,,,,,,,,dont think anything will shoot better than the mk3 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but think daystate is the way to go
    I held airwolf for a very short time didn't fire it ts though, with the 500cc buddy bottle dose it make the gun very heavy. How much do you think I should pay for a second hand one?

Quote Originally Posted by ags2k View Post
    I held airwolf for a very short time didn't fire it ts though, with the 500cc buddy bottle dose it make the gun very heavy. How much do you think I should pay for a second hand one?

its hard to say really depending whats with it ,,,,,,,,,,but £700 would be max as for about another £200 you could get a new air ranger not far off,

i would say the wolf feels about the same weight as my mk2 rapid but the rapid has had work done to the stock to make it lighter ,,,,,,,,,

its a good bit lighter than my mk3 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/...0520121889.jpg wolf this now has bottle/barrel band

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/...0520121880.jpg mk3

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/...0620121998.jpg huntsman and this is bloody heavy

With the 400cc bottle, the balance of the Airwolf is excellent. Whatever it weighs actually, it doesn't feel heavy.

If you play cricket and pick up a new bat, it has a "pick-up" weight as well as a real weight. And the Airwolf is more accurate than a cricket bat, in 22 anyway.
    www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee