Thread: Daystate Wolverine Price

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Saw the Wolverine at today's game and country fair. 303 calibre air rifle @ 112ftlb!!! Even saw the ammunition - 51grain pellet. The guy on the stand said about £1400 for the gun, but that it would work out cheaper than a .22LR shot for shot over a 2 year period, even though the .22LR might only be £400 to buy.

Very nice looking gun and also a nice balance.

Regards

Mark
    Some air, some section 2 and a growing collection of section 1. Boy, this FAC stuff is addictive!

I also noted that Daystate are now saying on their web site the launch they are having at Greystoke Castle in July is for the .303 version and no mention of the sub 12ftlb ones
    Don’t confuse luck with ability.

I have heard around 1400 as well but not confirmed, should be attending the release at greystoke so hopefully know for sure then, one thing is certain, in .303 its going to have some serious stopping power, i dont see many being sold in that calibre in the uk.

Quote Originally Posted by mk4Beefy View Post
    I have heard around 1400 as well but not confirmed, should be attending the release at greystoke so hopefully know for sure then, one thing is certain, in .303 its going to have some serious stopping power, i dont see many being sold in that calibre in the uk.
    if they are going to do .303 in the uk i will have one now and i will pay the asking price whatever it is

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket launcher View Post
    if they are going to do .303 in the uk i will have one now and i will pay the asking price whatever it is
    Get it now! http://www.guns.gb.com/contents/en-u...ir_rifles.html
    Don’t confuse luck with ability.