Thread: Daystate Wolverine Price

Daystate Wolverine Price

Daystate Wolverine after reading posts reference this super gun on different forums price seem to vary a far bit from £750 to a £1000, told today the retail price of £1400 I know the rifle did look nice in the shows but with a price tag like that how many will be buying it? Cant see its going to do anything different to one costing a quarter the price is it me or does it sound a lot of money for an air rifle.

Speaking to Mark Andrews he said about £850, although I have heard a shop say it will be £1400. I guess we will just have to wait and see?

With servicing costs when required i would buy a Rapid 1st all day long

Quote Originally Posted by longbow72 View Post
    Speaking to Mark Andrews he said about £850, although I have heard a shop say it will be £1400. I guess we will just have to wait and see?
    I was in the gun shop told him retail at £1400 think he said due in August.

I have also been told £1400 by a Daystate employee I will not elaborate in case I get someone in troubled.
    Don’t confuse luck with ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger21 View Post
    I have also been told £1400 by a Daystate employee I will not elaborate in case I get someone in troubled.
    Thought the Wolverine would of been around the price of Rapid family, unless its a special edition limited number made still it wont be long before all will be revealed it does look a nice bit of kit.
    Last edited by Silverwolf; 04-06-2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: add text

Saw the Wolverine at today's game and country fair. 303 calibre air rifle @ 112ftlb!!! Even saw the ammunition - 51grain pellet. The guy on the stand said about £1400 for the gun, but that it would work out cheaper than a .22LR shot for shot over a 2 year period, even though the .22LR might only be £400 to buy.

Very nice looking gun and also a nice balance.

Regards

Mark
    Some air, some section 2 and a growing collection of section 1. Boy, this FAC stuff is addictive!

I also noted that Daystate are now saying on their web site the launch they are having at Greystoke Castle in July is for the .303 version and no mention of the sub 12ftlb ones

I have heard around 1400 as well but not confirmed, should be attending the release at greystoke so hopefully know for sure then, one thing is certain, in .303 its going to have some serious stopping power, i dont see many being sold in that calibre in the uk.

Quote Originally Posted by mk4Beefy View Post
    I have heard around 1400 as well but not confirmed, should be attending the release at greystoke so hopefully know for sure then, one thing is certain, in .303 its going to have some serious stopping power, i dont see many being sold in that calibre in the uk.
    if they are going to do .303 in the uk i will have one now and i will pay the asking price whatever it is

Quote Originally Posted by longbow72 View Post
    Speaking to Mark Andrews he said about £850...
    That's gone and Jinxed it then!!
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket launcher View Post
    if they are going to do .303 in the uk i will have one now and i will pay the asking price whatever it is
    Get it now! http://www.guns.gb.com/contents/en-u...ir_rifles.html

Quote Originally Posted by snock View Post
    That's gone and Jinxed it then!!
    Indeed