Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT - Round 4 Results

Ah, the one that got away!

It would be nice to think that time heals the painful memories, while I can hardly remember my own name half the time, every 59 is etched in my brain.

Especially that bluddy rat...
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post

It would be nice to think that time heals the painful memories, while I can hardly remember my own name half the time, every 59 is etched in my brain.

I know EXACTLY how you feel, can remember them all very clearly...... one day Richard.. one day..

Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    I know EXACTLY how you feel, can remember them all very clearly...... one day Richard.. one day..
    <Sighs>

Ho hum.
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex

Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    <Sighs>

Ho hum.
    Nothing to get worked up about chaps, it soon pales into insignificance.
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

Mike
    That miss then helped with the next targets in the field so it was a good miss/ helpfull miss.
    Spongey is always telling me that 45 yards are only 40 yards but he alwys seems to get them

John.

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjames View Post
    Mike
    That miss then helped with the next targets in the field so it was a good miss/ helpfull miss.
    Spongey is always telling me that 45 yards are only 40 yards but he alwys seems to get them

John.
    Well spotted and snitched on, John. Maybe Spongey's energy has crept up on him, all silent-like.

For our next hosting, perhaps I shall haul out the chrono from the back of Swallows' club house/pavilion/lorry back

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Originally Posted by Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Steve L

Originally Posted by Enthusiast

<Sighs>

Ho hum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    Nothing to get worked up about chaps, it soon pales into insignificance.

Wish I was in a position to have 59s to forget
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

40yds i tells ya!...maybe 41....NO more!

John you can't see a pellet strike at 41yds, you can't find the peg half the time...you might wanna start thinking Sonar...

Not Blurry enough for much more than 40yds...'Tail Wind'???? i ain't 'avin that

I Dunno what a to-do about ONE good Buxted Score........

XX
    Lets have some 'shorties' at your's Simmmmy, got L O W mounts on now...
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post

John you can't see a pellet strike at 41yds, you can't find the peg half the time...you might wanna start thinking Sonar...

XX
    So you'll be dropping out the bottom of the 40yd+ 35mms instead of missing the close ones then

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post

XX
    Spongey , get a burris really clear you can see pellets land clearly at 55 yards, 6 yards and 8 yards a bit blur , but 10 yards to 55 yards clear, but the best bit one aim point for all from 13 yards to 45 yards , just two other aim points for 8/10 yards. So just aim dead on nearly all of them. .

Spongey , get a burris really clear you can see pellets land clearly at 55 yards, 6 yards and 8 yards a bit blur , but 10 yards to 55 yards clear, but the best bit one aim point for all from 13 yards to 45 yards , just two other aim points for 8/10 yards. So just aim dead on nearly all of them. .
    Cough! Bullshit!Cough
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    Cough! Bullshit!Cough
    No not B S , those aim points don't work on Ripleys or Walthers , got to be a Daystate with the micro block and low mounts , so Spongey is half wat there with the low mounts he just needs the rest. .

Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    Nicely done John and Steve
    Thanks Graham.

So that is why the Hobbits are tearing ahead!..eerr..'ang on a minute..you nearly got me there!

55yds...that should come in handy at the next Buxted shoot no doubt and just to stop the flak that is coming my way i shall have to ping every target...just for the sake of the other clubs you understand....

XX Rock on
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    Was actually 43 yards. Just proves that Spongey has longer legs than he thought. Did John miss it on the high side?

Biggs
    Looking at Spongey i think his got 25inch inside leg , in fact he could really be a Hobit,