Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED - Left Hand Target Pistol

WANTED - Left Hand Target Pistol

Wanted Left Hand Target Pistol

Has anyone got a L/H Target Pistol that they would like to sell a budding Olympic Hopeful

Bell Target is an Olympic discipline isn't it?

Ideally,looking for a Feinwerkbau 103, but anything considered - looking for a match pistol not a sport pistol.

Let me know what you have got - Cash burning a hole in my pocket.

If you find a nice SAM match pistol that ticks the right boxes for you, then I have a brand new (medium) left handed grip to fit it that may be of interest to you.

Good luck with your search for a suitable l/h match pistol - no doubt I will see you at the same Olympic pistol bell target event that I am also dreaming of!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Thanks Bob for the note on the LH Grip.

We should start to petition Lord Coe for inclusion as a side event to the 10m events - Olympic Bell Target has a nice RING to it,doesn't it

Ding Dong

lh grip fwb

you use to be able to but a lh grip from fwb direct via there web site,

or try de, or the german airgun site

del

have you considered a steyr lp10 ?

There's a L/H Morini for sale on guntrader.co.uk and a Fein P40 on gunmart.
    I hope this helps.

avanti pm sent

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Pistol bell target? I did check the date, its not April the first, no its not an Olympic or even an international or national event, but is it even a real event?
    10 mt falling plates I know of but have you "opp North" lot now invented a new bit of pistol mischief, if so what targets do you use?

Mystified of Norwich
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    Pistol bell target? I did check the date, its not April the first, no its not an Olympic or even an international or national event, but is it even a real event?
    10 mt falling plates I know of but have you "opp North" lot now invented a new bit of pistol mischief, if so what targets do you use?

Mystified of Norwich

Of course it's a real event.

I am surprised you have not heard of bell target shooting with air pistols at 10 meters - I thought everyone was doing it.....but not in Norfolk?

Obviously 'up 'North is the place to be for the absolute latest techno sport developments with air pistols....and mischief is what we can excell at too.

What targets do we use - Bell Targets of course!

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    He's sorted
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

Mystified of Norwich
    Robin,I think the OP was suggesting Bell Target as an Olympic sport with tongue in cheek,we call it humour oop north

Bell Target is the fun end of the target sports and you get to ring a bell,occassionally
    Life without happiness is no life at all.

Quote Originally Posted by tufty View Post
    He's sorted
    He most certainly is - He has aquired a rather splendid Feinwerkbau 65 in mint condition and boy can he shoot it - ringing a standard Bell Target at 6yds virtually every other shot , even with some gentle barracking and banter being wispered in his ear , everyone at the club at Melbourne wanted it.

Quote Originally Posted by markmac View Post
    Robin,I think the OP was suggesting Bell Target as an Olympic sport with tongue in cheek,we call it humour oop north

Bell Target is the fun end of the target sports and you get to ring a bell,occassionally
    Don't worry - Robin knows all about our sense of humour!

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Mark
    Don't worry, I know it was a joke, allthough with beach Volleyball in the olympics is it such a joke! And we even have some 10 mt bell targets that would be ideal for pistol! But we have'nt sunk to the perversions of baby oil mixtures (yet!), ours are just painted bright yellow.
    Could even dress like they do for beach volley ball, not sure our Ladies pistol shooters would agree, now who's brave enough to suggest it?
    Good Shooting
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Mark
    But we have'nt sunk to the perversions of baby oil mixtures (yet!), ours are just painted bright yellow.
    Good Shooting
    Robin

There's nothing peverse about liking baby oil