Thread: Work done by Sid

Talking Work done by Sid

Just had my D141M back from Sid after getting a Gen2 upgrade. It took a bit longer than quoted (Availability of parts I believe) but the proof of the pudding is in the eating. At first I thought the picture was grainy then I realised it was showing up dust particles in the hay barn I was in,thats how good the definition is. The change from GEN1 to Gen2 really is amazing. Just like to say a big thanks to Sid for carrying out the work at a very reasonable cost and a very high standard. Anyone thinking of having the upgrade done will not be disappointed in Sids work. Definately recommend it and him.

Hope you still have my address for the cheque Sid
    Do nothing, achieve nothing

Quote Originally Posted by pbranthwaite
    Just had my D141M back from Sid after getting a Gen2 upgrade. It took a bit longer than quoted (Availability of parts I believe) but the proof of the pudding is in the eating. At first I thought the picture was grainy then I realised it was showing up dust particles in the hay barn I was in,thats how good the definition is. The change from GEN1 to Gen2 really is amazing. Just like to say a big thanks to Sid for carrying out the work at a very reasonable cost and a very high standard. Anyone thinking of having the upgrade done will not be disappointed in Sids work. Definately recommend it and him.

Hope you still have my address for the cheque Sid
    I'll second that. He did the same for me some time ago and the D141 is great, better than some others costing more. magnification is improved as well. Dropped in to see him last year. Nice bloke.
    Bob

hi ive got one of these,im a new on here,how can i contact sid ,so i can find out about price.