Hi all.

I want to ask for advice. I'm getting older and my eyesight is no longer so good. My long sight is fine but I wear glasses for reading. I've mainly been shooting a rifle for the past few years and with a scope it isn't a problem, but recently our 17 year old granddaughter and her boyfriend came to visit and asked if while with us they could do some shooting with the air pistols on my indoor range. I was happy for them to do that under my supervision, and to join them, but I found a problem. With the right set of glasses I can focus on the pistol foresight and rear sight no problem. Without the glasses I can see the target clearly. The problem is aligning the foresight with the target; with glasses I can see the foresight but not the target, without I can see the target but not the foresight. I can do well enough on fun targets like empty drink cans but a decent score on a card target just isn't on. Are lasers or red dot scopes accurate enough for target shooting at 6 - 10 yards or is my time for precision pistol shooting now over?

Thanks in advance for any help

ATB

David