Thread: London to Southampton BHF fundraiser

London to Southampton BHF fundraiser

Hi all

As there seems to be so much love for cyclists on this forum I thought I'd capitalise and look for sponsorship

A charity close to my heart (no pun intended!) they do a lot of very valuable research into the whole range of heart related illnesses from premature babies, congenital defects and the effects of ageing

Please give generously.. I have set up a donations page with VirginMoney

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...6&isTeam=false

Every penny goes to BHF

If anyone is feeling very charitable I still need to get me and my bike from Southampton to the start at Kempton Racecourse, I have tried squeezing a ticket out of Southwest Trains with no success, anyone kind enough to provide transport on the day will be welcome to join me for a big cooked breakfast

Aaron
    Steyr LP10E... when you absolutely positively have to punch neat holes in the middle at 10m accept no substitute

Hi Aaron,

I'm new to the forum - I used to be an avid road cyclist, but switched to mountain biking a few years ago as it's easier on my back (which took a beating from a 7 1/2 tonner when it ran into me a few years ago). I've done the London to Brighton a for BHF in the past. If you get stuck for a lift, I'll come to Southampton, pick you and your bike up and drop you off at Kempton Park. If you make other arrangements, I'll happily make a cash donation

Graeme
    Last edited by baldyjock; 28-07-2012 at 02:01 PM.