I'm glad the review has helped.

I did have a Hawke Panorama EV 4-12x50 Map6 with illuminated reticle scope attached to my HW100 KT and that scope is an amazing piece of kit. It's so clear and so nice to use.

I took the scope off of my HW100 before selling it recently and my firearms dealer loved it. He said he sells loads of the cheap Hawke scopes (because that's all people want starting off) but he'd never had the chance to hold and play around with a Panorama EV. So if you guys want a purchase that you won't regret then it's definitely the way to go. It's not too expensive and for the money it's great.

Also I don't know if it will be of any use to anyone but I'm going to review a few more things soon. I'll be reviewing a .22 Rimfire CZ rifle, Remington 700 in 22-250, and a Swarovski Z6i 2nd generation 2.5-15x56 with Ballistic Turrets and 4A-I reticle.

If I have the time I'll also review a shooting stick that I bought, Ameristep Brick House hide, shotguns, etc.

If it wasn't for reviews then I wouldn't have known what to buy and whether or not I was throwing my money down the drain so I might as well give something back to the internet, haha!