Thread: help with a S310 conversion into s400 stock please

help with a S310 conversion into s400 stock please

HI guys, i have read and heard that its possible to put a s310 into a s400/s410 stock so I bought the s400 stock and waiting for the s310 to arrive from a mate. However, the 310 stock is longer and the barrel bracket fits into a recess in the stock. The s400 stock is shorter and obviously the barrel bracket is fixed onto the top of the reservoir by means of a figure of 8 style bracket.

Does anyone have experience of this conversion and would be willing to enlighten me if the 400 bracket can be fixed onto the 310 reservoir. Obviously i am aware that there will be a hole where the 400 gauge goes as the 310 doesn't have one. I have a plan for that. I have tried to call Air Arms direct and left my number for the technical team to call me back but they haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    HI guys, i have read and heard that its possible to put a s310 into a s400/s410 stock so I bought the s400 stock and waiting for the s310 to arrive from a mate. However, the 310 stock is longer and the barrel bracket fits into a recess in the stock. The s400 stock is shorter and obviously the barrel bracket is fixed onto the top of the reservoir by means of a figure of 8 style bracket.

Does anyone have experience of this conversion and would be willing to enlighten me if the 400 bracket can be fixed onto the 310 reservoir. Obviously i am aware that there will be a hole where the 400 gauge goes as the 310 doesn't have one. I have a plan for that. I have tried to call Air Arms direct and left my number for the technical team to call me back but they haven't.
    I think you'll have more chance of getting help if you posted this in the airgun section!
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Thanks Paul

being new to the site I am trying to navigate my way around. cheers