Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steyr LP2

Thanks Bob.
    Evo 10 Compact.

I should have mentioned that I also fit my RINK grip to both pistols as well, so the grip fit between the LP10 and LP2 seems to be fairly universal, but something at the back of my mind is telling me that may not be the case with the LP2 Compact - but maybe the old grey cells have got this wrong?.

To my surprise a member of RMTC tried to fit his LP1 grip to his LP10 pistol (because he preferred it) - but he said it did not fit

It has been mentioned on this thread that the LP1 can be included with the LP2 and LP10 "universal grip exchange" - so maybe this needs checking-out as this person really wanted to fit his LP1 grip to his new LP10 and was very disappointed when he could not fit it.

Maybe it works the other way? Perhaps it is possible to fit an LP2, LP10 grip to the LP1 - but not the LP1 grip onto either of these?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

I believe the older LP1 grip won't fit the newer pistols (LP2 & LP10) but the newer grips are universal, with the exception of the e versions all late LP grips can be cross fitted as can the Rink LP2/10 grips, I have an LP10 rink grip on my LP1 and it fits perfectly, it's also a superb grip and the best money I've ever spent on my shooting. ( not sure if the compacts are different although I thought the frame was the same on compact and standard versions, as I don't have a compact (yet ) I'm more than happy to be corrected on it)
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more