Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ROCHFORD AGC 8TH JULY OPEN COMP (guests welcome)

ROCHFORD AGC 8TH JULY OPEN COMP (guests welcome)

Next sunday 8th july will be our clubs monthly open comp. 30 target course around our wood, well stocked plinking range and zeroing in lane too!

Guests are very welcome too!

Safety brief 10-15am
    comp starts straight away.

members adult-------£5
    members junior-------£3

non-members adult-------£7
    non-members junior-------£4 ( PLEASE NOTE THIS INCLUDES YOUR DAYS SHOOT AND FREE FOOD, TEA,
    COFFEE ETC... BUT CANS ARE 50P)

On the menu for lunch this week will be:-
    Chicken curry in a jacket spud or wrap
    or Baked beans and cheese in a spud or wrap.

We will also have all the usual FREE biccies, crisps, cake ( homemade) and sausage rolls with dip

more info can be found on our website which is:- www.rochfordac.co.uk

Hopefully the weather will be good to us

see you there

S-G-L

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Great news and looking forward to it,

Has the car show been and gone now and are we back to normal with our dates ???

Also does anyone fancy doing the Lea Valley Springer Comp, A one off comp with 40 targets to UKAHFT rules on the 30th of September (Sunday).

I will be there and wondered if i could drag a few Rochford guys out of Essex with me as it will be a great day.

Full details hear: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....September-2012

See you all on Sunday.

Having withdrawal symptoms already!

Might be interested in the springer comp if I can get my 97 shooting straight.
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Great news and looking forward to it,

Has the car show been and gone now and are we back to normal with our dates ???

Also does anyone fancy doing the Lea Valley Springer Comp, A one off comp with 40 targets to UKAHFT rules on the 30th of September (Sunday).

I will be there and wondered if i could drag a few Rochford guys out of Essex with me as it will be a great day.

Full details hear: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....September-2012

See you all on Sunday.
    The car show hasn't been and gone yet as it got postponed until the 22nd july due to waterlogged ground.
    So, we did have a shoot on that day so we have now moved that one to the 29th july. So the shoot dates for this month are :- the 8th and 29th.

And tut tut Harry, the 30th of september happens to be rochford agc's presentation day and shoot in the woods, I dont know, trying to poach our shooters away! and if your not there to claim your medals, your not gonna get them!

Quote Originally Posted by sexy-grub-lady View Post
    The car show hasn't been and gone yet as it got postponed until the 22nd july due to waterlogged ground.
    So, we did have a shoot on that day so we have now moved that one to the 29th july. So the shoot dates for this month are :- the 8th and 29th.

And tut tut Harry, the 30th of september happens to be rochford agc's presentation day and shoot in the woods, I dont know, trying to poach our shooters away! and if your not there to claim your medals, your not gonna get them!

Would i do that to you Karen,

I just wanted to see if a few guys wanted a change and also represent Rochford club too.

Im gutted that our presentation is on the same day as i would have loved to have been there but as this is a one off then i just have to bite the bullet.

Looking forward to sunday and see you all there.

Atb Harry.

Would i do that to you Karen,

I just wanted to see if a few guys wanted a change and also represent Rochford club too.

Im gutted that our presentation is on the same day as i would have loved to have been there but as this is a one off then i just have to bite the bullet.

Looking forward to sunday and see you all there.

Atb Harry.
    As its you Harry, I'll let you off! lol Only winding you up, its a shame these things sometimes fall on the same day isn't it!

Anyway
    See you sunday

S-G-L

As its you Harry, I'll let you off! lol Only winding you up, its a shame these things sometimes fall on the same day isn't it!

Anyway
    See you sunday

S-G-L
    Too true Karen and if i could be in both places i would, What time do the presentations take place? Just thinking if i could get back in time.

Too true Karen and if i could be in both places i would, What time do the presentations take place? Just thinking if i could get back in time.
    We do the presentation after lunch, but dont worry, we didn't mean it about the medals

We do the presentation after lunch, but dont worry, we didn't mean it about the medals
    I know you dident but id like to be there as it would have been my 1st time at the presentations but i dont think ill make it unless i can borrow a helicopter lol

Anyone got Airwolf tucked away in there garage lol

Ooooh! Anybody got a bucket, I think I'm going to be SICK. I've heard of crawling but that takes the biscuit.
    Crawling in public, Harry stick to your guns, "Can't make it, the wife needs a seeing to."

Stick to yer guns Karen. No show so No medals. Go on make him weep.

Oh Harry you're so full of it you should be shovelling it. Put it on the rhubarb.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Ooooh! Anybody got a bucket, I think I'm going to be SICK. I've heard of crawling but that takes the biscuit.
    Crawling in public, Harry stick to your guns, "Can't make it, the wife needs a seeing to."

Stick to yer guns Karen. No show so No medals. Go on make him weep.

Oh Harry you're so full of it you should be shovelling it. Put it on the rhubarb.

Oi Uncle put your wooden spoon away lol

Harry, there's a lot of truth in the saying, "If you put your head over the parapit then expect it to get shot at!"

Lot of truth but self inflicted wounds? .... I ask you?

How boring the world would be if one couldn't have a pop at people.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410

Harry, there's a lot of truth in the saying, "If you put your head over the parapit then expect it to get shot at!"

Lot of truth but self inflicted wounds? .... I ask you?

How boring the world would be if one couldn't have a pop at people.
    Yes i guess it would be boring but the reason i said id like to be there is because theres a good chance i might win a medal and i love supporting my local club but you wouldnt know about winning would you as you cant shoot straight you old GIT. Bring your rimmy on sunday and you might hit something for a change lol...

That'd be nice but mister misery thinks it might give me too much advantage. He won't even let me blast em wiv me shotty. He's a right old kill-joy sometimes.

We could get a bit of fresh tree rat for the barbie at the same time.
    He could use the skins for a new line in leather gear for the sexually adventurous.
    Mind you I don't fancy seeing him in a fur posing pouch!
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410

That'd be nice but mister misery thinks it might give me too much advantage. He won't even let me blast em wiv me shotty. He's a right old kill-joy sometimes.

We could get a bit of fresh tree rat for the barbie at the same time.
    He could use the skins for a new line in leather gear for the sexually adventurous.
    Mind you I don't fancy seeing him in a fur posing pouch!
    No worry of him posing, he cant even laugh properly without his back hurting!

Poor old man