Thread: Fas 604

Fas 604

Hi

I've been out of air pistol target shooting for a number of decades now, but I'm thinking of restarting the hobby (although my eyesight isn't what it was 25 years ago... Guess I'll have to get some decent glasses!)

Can someone give me a guide price for what I should be paying for a second hand FAS 604 - When I sold my old one circa 1985 I think I got £100 for it, but I'm guessing time has moved on slightly...

Kind regards

James

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    I've seen them go for anything between £160 & £250 seemingly irrespective of age & condition.
    The earlier ones had the better laminated fully adjustable grips though IIRC and are worth more in my opinion than the later fixed grip type.

Fas 604

Bought my FAS 604 for £250 a couple of months ago

Seen others go for £225 & £270 respectivley

Appinpar68

Many thanks

I've googled a few pics - I can confirm mine was a Mk1 with the fixed grips - the Mk2 with the laminated adjustable grips wasn't around when I was shooting...

Anyone have one they're thinking of parting with? I've seen one on Gunstar but £290 seems a tad excessive...

Cheers

James

I was fortunate to get mine at a giveaway price and then out of curiosity, I looked for the price new. The cheapest I could find in this country was £485, with the supposed RRP well over £500!!!!
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.