Thread: Good site for used Smallbore

Good site for used Smallbore

I was looking for a used .22 LR prone type target rifle, but they seem to be rather elusive. Not much on guntrader.
    Anyone know of any good sites/shops that have a reasonable stock?

stirton.com has a reasonable throughput, usually top end kit though.

hope that helps

Adrian
    My wife DOES know how much my rifle cost - she bought it for me! Blaser R8 Success Mono LH with .22lr. .204 Ruger, 6.5 x 55 and .308

Try an open letter to smallbore rifle clubs. We've had a few in our club recently that have changed hands for peanuts, when their (mainly aged) owners gave up shooting. Too much hassle trying to sell into a limited and regulated (FAC) market.
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by derekm View Post
    Try an open letter to smallbore rifle clubs. We've had a few in our club recently that have changed hands for peanuts, when their (mainly aged) owners gave up shooting. Too much hassle trying to sell into a limited and regulated (FAC) market.
    Exactly, most of our sales tend to be within the club from member to member.
    Pistol & Rifle Shooting in the Highlands with Strathpeffer Rifle & Pistol Club. <StrathRPC at yahoo.com> or google it.
    No longer Pumpin Oil but still Passin Gas!

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    What age, style, sort of money are you looking at? There's an Anschutz 54, standard stock, all the bits for £200 in our Club? Most go in clubs so Dereks advice is spot on.
    Good Luck
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

http://www.gunshop-eb.co.uk/

Gun shop on Cat Hill, near Barnet / Enfield.

They often used to have Martini's in stock at reasonable prices.
    Matou: The Braughing Banger

Knibbs has a selection of older 22 target rifles, as ever the prices are more than you'd pay privately, but worth a look.

Surrey Guns now use GunStar for their secondhand rifles. They have a number of Walther and Anschutz rifles at the moment.

Whilst more modern secondhand equipment does come up on the Stirton forum.