Thread: ASG Dan Wesson barrel problem

ASG Dan Wesson barrel problem

Apologies if someone has already posted on this topic.

I have an ASG Dan Wesson revolver with a 6 inch barrel in .177. The spring which went between the muzzle end of the actual barrel and the inside of the shroud has fallen out so that the barrel slides back and forth as it pleases and when shots are fired the BBs go all over the place. Is it possible to get a replacement and how easy is it to dismantle the gun to put in the new spring?

Cheers.

They are very easy to get this bit out, I imagine the spring is really easy to source as well, maybe not from ASG but springs are pretty easy to get if you know the spec.

If I get chance tonight I will strip mine down and have a look at the spring, mine is the 8" model but I imagine its just the same.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Quote Originally Posted by blooregard View Post
    They are very easy to get this bit out, I imagine the spring is really easy to source as well, maybe not from ASG but springs are pretty easy to get if you know the spec.

If I get chance tonight I will strip mine down and have a look at the spring, mine is the 8" model but I imagine its just the same.
    Thanks very much, blooregard. Much appreciated.