Thread: Gamo Centre and Target Pistol

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    The GAMO Centre has done it again - although sadly not with an RMTC shooter this time ( although as he is a Rossendale resident we should claim the score I think) so well done Paul Wrey with an MPL Round 3 top score of 182 ex 200.

If any more proof were needed to show that the GAMO Centre is the best ( and unbeaten) pistol to use in the MPL - here is some more !..unless anyone can beat that score with any other MPL legal pistol!
    What about the new Gamo break barrel?

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    During a little cleaning session I mixed up the grips on the Centre pistols that we have at RMTC.

The superbly rebuilt example that JG rebuilt and used so well in Round 2 somehow ended up with Fido's grip fited to it, but this mongrul peformd well enough and if anything the teeth and chew marks on the grip actually gives a little more "grip"!
    Mmmm - teeth mark in the pistol grip. Gives me a grand opportunity to smack one of our club members (she knows who she is ) in the mouth with my pistol fulfilling a long time wish and all in the interest of accuracy. Mind you ... it would be skip line stippling.*

ATB
    Ian

* MrFixit will understand that one.
    Last edited by I. J.; 31-10-2012 at 10:07 AM.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk