Thread: The strange story of Sharp Innova

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks for reading men.

Thereīs no doubt about Sheridanīs superiority every way we would compare them. Price Too. Think about buying it in origin for... 20 pounds?

Here my Sheridan 392. Sincerely, the reason why I came back into compressed air in adult life. http://antac.mforos.com/1616462/7880...92-calibre-22/

If anyone wants me for translating... only has to say about and I will do it trying not to elevate fury nor excessive laughs about my poor English.

Good Night!

sharp innova/webley rebel

i ve owned an innova for many many years ,loved it and cant fault its accuracy although i prefer to shoot springers now but on reading airgun world recently was interested to see the new webley rebel ,is it just me or does it appear to just be an old innova with a different trigger and stock ??

secretagentmole Guest
    It is the Innova, it is the Puma Innova with a new badge.

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    It is the Innova, it is the Puma Innova with a new badge.
    thanks for satisfying my curiosity

sharp innova..

hi there.this is the first time ive used a forum..and i am not brilliant with computors...i will give it a go..i have just read your input on sharp innova..it was very interesting..i have a mate whos got a sharp innova II its in good conditon it pumps up.but when you pull the trigger nothing happens,its like a safety is on.but there does not apear to be a safety catch anywhere..have you any idea what the problem might be..