Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What shall I buy

davederrick is offline With our thoughts, we make the world
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer7 View Post
    Sorry just found the site its £600 not £500 for the one with the extra cylinder!
    Remember that extra cylinders need to be on the FAC.
    "I'm all in favour of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters." - Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959)

Looks like I might have to lower my sights a little as the ROA looks as though it could be out of my price league so possibly leaning more towards a Remmington now . Thanks for the help and advice guys

one the other members is selling this worth seeing if he will hold for you.i recon it`s a good price and they are nice to shoot.

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....in-London-Grey

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy1403 View Post
    one the other members is selling this worth seeing if he will hold for you.i recon it`s a good price and they are nice to shoot.

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....in-London-Grey
    that is really pretty (if a gun can be pretty) only problem is its face to face and milessss away from me :-(

this guy is good to deal with and has a rogers for sale i`m sure he would send to your local RFD for about 10-15 extra.

http://www.peterlawman.co.uk/firearms

for the price i would think it was a standard blued model.

or see if the other guy would RFD to you.

A guy in our club has a very nice-looking blued Model 1858 with a shed-load of accessories that he needs to move along quickly as he has not shot it for a good while. If you pm me I can give you his contact details.

The advert only appeared about ten minutes ago, so you might be in with a chance.

tac

cowboy - cheers for the heads up on peter lawman

Tac- thanks for the heads up regarding the gun but huntington is a little too far for me to travel and ideally I would like to do a face to face deal.

I have arranged to visit a charity shoot with the yourshire renegades on sunday so hopefully I will be able to learn some useful info then

Quote Originally Posted by jsud2002 View Post
    that is really pretty (if a gun can be pretty) only problem is its face to face and milessss away from me :-(
    Thats mine and I would be happy to do RFD transfer for £200 all in.
    Cheers,
    Tony

For my money I am looking for a rugar old army in time as well. had one years ago. if I missed a target 9/10 it was 100% my fault. a great gun to shoot

have fun

Pete