Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
I had a visit from IJ today, and he has suggested we make another competition based on these rules to include all types of air pistol ( not instead of this - but as well as) to encourage more pistol shooting activety between the Ribble Vally and Rossendale Clubs.

This sounds like a good idea, so now I have some more work to do to make a workable set of rules for this contest.

I will start a new thread rather than hi-jack this Springer thread as the new competition will not replace this one - but may well run alongside it.
The outcome of the above, is that SSP and MSP pistols have now also been included in this series as they still require their basic power input from the human body ( muscle power) and not from a pre-charged cylinder of any type.

Please check the thread Muscle Power League for more details and to see the full set of rules - as well as a fair amount of good humoured banter between various members of the Rossendale and Rivington Clubs - although to be fair - most of it is between the Rivington members and those that choose to defect and shoot for RMTC ot hold dual club membership!