Hi guys I enquired on here a few days ago asking about the basics of pcp rifles etc and had some great advice off a lot of you so firstly thanks for that,

I have decide now to get a pcp with a shot count of roughly 50-70 per charge as I intend to just get a decent pump with a moisture filter and take that out with me as I dont mind pumping as I'm used to pumping my crosman 2289 for each shot lol

I have been looking at/for a BSA Ultra as I feel this meetrs the requirements for what I need, I will preferably get a multishot in .177 as I only shoot targets and feel .22 is pointless for me,

A friend of mine is looking into getting a BSA scorpion tactical from a shop for 305, Is that any good? tbh I've never heard of that one where as the ultra seems to be a common rifle on here, How much would I be looking to spend on n ultra preferably with the tactical stock too as I'm not too fond of wood on rifles which is probably opposite to 99% of the shooting population, but each to their own lol

any help or other recommendations would be greatly received, the only thing bearing in mind is that I will be using a pump so won't be looking for a rifl with a high shot count on each charge, as far as money goes I have a bit stashed away and am willing to spend roughly £400 for now

cheers guys Thank you in advance