Thread: Pistolleather custom made holster for HW45/75

Pistolleather custom made holster for HW45/75

Been sent photos of my new holster for HW45 and 75. Its an original WW2 tanker holster design that John Beattie has sized up a bit to take the 45. I gather it was designed for the 1911. Looks the business to me, and should have it Mon or Tuesday. He made me an excellent chest holster for the Alecto some time ago and I use it daily. Great quality at good prices if anyone is interested. The gun in the holster is Johns desert eagle. Dont know why pic is so small on preview.
    http://gallery.myff.org/gallery/_1359275/DSC02493.JPG
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    John's work is top notch!
    I've seen several of his holsters up close and cannot overstate the quality of his work!

- nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Thanks Pete.

Pete sent me the outline of his HW45, The standard M7 holster was scaled up to take the bigger frame of the HW and formed with a desert eagle as this is the closest i had in size to the HW. so till Pete gets the holster we dont know what the fit will be like but with luck it will fit like a clove.
    If the desert eagle has done what i hope and is close enough to the size then it may be possible to make other styles of holster for the HW.

Thanks Nick
    As is your my friend, Im sure Nick needs no introduction to you all for his skilful repairs and costom parts, the man is simply Magicniner

john

Pete has sent me some photos of the holster with his HW 45 & 75, the fit was great with no alterations needed so all end well.

the photos can be found on my website under other holsters

all the best
    john beattie
    www.pistolleather.co.uk