Thread: HW45 Some claims!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
    Sorry Darren, but I agree with Tinbum, and I own a 45. They are out of proportion, ugly, and like many German products, while they're well engineered and technically good, they are soulless, lacking in grace. Many German things are soulless and bland, but the HW45 is downright ugly to boot. I only keep the HW45 because it was left to me by my uncle when he died. I would never buy one and would happily jettison this one from my collection if not for that. If I want to shoot a powerful pistol I reach for one of my BSA Scorpions, for general fun, plinking and so on, one of my Tempests, a Hy-Score or one of many other pistols comes out, I also have a couple of BSA 240 Magnums too which I much prefer to the 45.
    WOW I have never heard of anyone putting down german guns like this before .I find german guns to be excellent.I think the HW45 is the best looking pistol,especially my black star.I think the BSA Scorpion is ugly.Years ago I swapped my scorpion for a fishing rod because of it's looks.

Everyone I know agrees that german guns are the best,they are far from soulless in my opinion.Yesterday I held my mates new HW100,what a gun was my first words I said to him.I had a s410 TDR not so long ago & the HW100 put it to shame.the smoothness of the HW 100 cocking says it all really,I WANT ONE BAD.Wish they had a take down version of it though.HW all the way & forever.

Well im keeping my HW45 cos its a superb pokey little pistol.
    I also do not think it looks ugly like some do!
    Daystate Renegade .177,Daystate Forester LE .22,Daystate Huntsman Classic .177,Daystate Huntsman Regal .177,Daystate Bullpup 2000 .177,Weihrauch HW45 Custom .22,Weihrauch Silverstar .22,Weihrauch HW77K SE .22,Weihrauch HW35E .22.