Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
Anyway, I am off in the camper van for a couple of days tomorrow, so keep things ticking-over until I get back and try to find a TC3 (no tutu required - we already have TC2 angel Frankie).

I will be giving points for originality, wit, humour etc but a bonus for recruiting a TC3 !
I found last night, after much cajoling, bullying, shaming and outright bribery, that Rivi can muster 7 pistoleers; HOWEVER, one of these is TC2 whose loyalty has to be dependent on the wind direction and early indications of average scores; another has, as yet, no pistol and is hoping that the largesse of her husband will stretch to provide something of better quality than a "GAT " and a brave (foolhardy??) soul who intends to compete with a smooth bore Webley Junior for which we are struggling to find a pellet which provides any degree of consistency.

I believe we should score his cards +5 for anything which lands inside the 4 ring.

And you want TC3 to defect to shoot for RMTC???? By the way, TC1 has been informed that his cards must be shot at Rossendale; this will be reinforced by an inability to find anyone at Rivi to sign as witness

Hope your weekend in the camper van passes uneventfully

ATB
Mike