Thread: The Muscle Power League - whats that then?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    ... Clip ... Clop ... Clip... Clop.....

The Webley would make it easier to score. 1 + 2 + 1 + 0 + 0 and thats a good card.

.....Clip .... Clop .... Clip .... Clop .... DINK!

ATB
    Ian
    I acquired a .177 Webley Tempest today and took it to the club tonight.

I shot a 45 at 10 meters with my first card........ but it was with my Model 80!

I did hit the card with the Tempest ( a few times) - but it needs a lot of work on the trigger to make it better and good enough to even consider using it in the MPL.

John Gould also shot the Tempest - but not for long and complained that it hurt his had too!

After 50 or so shots with the Tempest I was too knackered to shoot it again and my hand hurt!..and I never scored anything worth mentioning with the Model 80 after that either!

I guess this makes the Webley a great "leveller" - put 50 shots through it and you won't be able to shoot anything else afterwards very well either!

Anyway, I am off in the camper van for a couple of days tomorrow, so keep things ticking-over until I get back and try to find a TC3 (no tutu required - we already have TC2 angel Frankie).

I will be giving points for originality, wit, humour etc but a bonus for recruiting a TC3 !
    Last edited by zooma; 26-07-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.